Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where we are on totals (May co ops) Updated 4/30

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 735 Total Views

The other post is so clogged with photos so I hate editing it. LOL

Totals updated 4/30

Merino wool - 36 skeins (need 20 to order, but it WILL get ordered)

Folksy - 3 (unlikely to close)

Who who - 12 (needs 7 to order)

Space Dinos - 11 (needs 5 to order)

Boho Dots - 4 (unlikely to close)

Retro cars - 9 (hopefully can close!)

Jack Skeleton - 33

Purple hearts - 12

Purple chicks - 6

Blue Chicks - 12

Blue Stars - 12

Baby Giraffe - 10

Ninjas - 21

MCZ - 12

Mermaids - 2

Baby Ballerina - 4

The fabrics from Windham still need lots!! If you have a use for quilting material please get some :)

Mom to Evan & Andre, the Tantrum Duo, Organizer of CWCB Fabric Co-op, and WAHM behind Clover Hill Crafts!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angel_Baby_4U
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:16 AM

wow. Awesome!

Danotoyou2
by Fabric Pimp on Apr. 22, 2010 at 12:50 PM

updated

Danotoyou2
by Fabric Pimp on Apr. 29, 2010 at 12:10 AM

update!

Mama2Mikey
by Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Ok can I cancel my orders for Art Journal, boho dots, and Who Who owls.... and add 3 more yards of space dinos making it a total of 4 yards?? How would I do this in the database thingy?

Danotoyou2
by Fabric Pimp on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:09 AM

The database doesn't have you down for art journal or boho dots! Maybe you meant to add those but it didn't end up saving the record?

I have you with:

1 - who who
1 space dinos
2 jack skeleton
1 purple hearts
1 blue chicks
1 ninjas
1 MCZ

Quoting Mama2Mikey:

Ok can I cancel my orders for Art Journal, boho dots, and Who Who owls.... and add 3 more yards of space dinos making it a total of 4 yards?? How would I do this in the database thingy?

Mom to Evan & Andre, the Tantrum Duo, Organizer of CWCB Fabric Co-op, and WAHM behind Clover Hill Crafts!

Mama2Mikey
by Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 2:19 AM

wow.... I have a totally different record here on my end (oooops).... lol which means I don't owe as much as I thought....lol.

Ok lemme see here..... I'm gonna change it up a bit and then you tell me what I need to do to re-order.....

3-Space Dinos

3- Jack Skellington

1-Blue Chicks

1-Ninjas

which should put my current total to $50.30 ....

Quoting Danotoyou2:

The database doesn't have you down for art journal or boho dots! Maybe you meant to add those but it didn't end up saving the record?

I have you with:

1 - who who
1 space dinos
2 jack skeleton
1 purple hearts
1 blue chicks
1 ninjas
1 MCZ

Quoting Mama2Mikey:

My mommy blog: http://snipssnailsandfairytails.blogspot.com/

Boobah
by Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 7:31 AM

hey, I just ordered 2 retro cars and 2 blue chicks.  If the retro cars doesn't fill (and I REALLY want it ladies!!), could you put me down for 2 blue stars instead?  Is there somewhere you'd like me to note that to help you out?

jridgill
by on Apr. 29, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Grrr I really wanted the retro cars too.

Mama2Mikey
by Member on Apr. 29, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Ok and 1 yard of retro cars also....

Quoting Mama2Mikey:

wow.... I have a totally different record here on my end (oooops).... lol which means I don't owe as much as I thought....lol.

Ok lemme see here..... I'm gonna change it up a bit and then you tell me what I need to do to re-order.....

3-Space Dinos

3- Jack Skellington

1-Blue Chicks

1-Ninjas

which should put my current total to $50.30 ....

Quoting Danotoyou2:

I have you with:

1 - who who
1 space dinos
2 jack skeleton
1 purple hearts
1 blue chicks
1 ninjas
1 MCZ

Quoting Mama2Mikey:

My mommy blog: http://snipssnailsandfairytails.blogspot.com/

Danotoyou2
by Fabric Pimp on Apr. 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I'll make a note of it. Otherwise I'll try to sweet-talk the vendor into letting us have some of these even without meeting the minimum :)

Quoting Boobah:

hey, I just ordered 2 retro cars and 2 blue chicks.  If the retro cars doesn't fill (and I REALLY want it ladies!!), could you put me down for 2 blue stars instead?  Is there somewhere you'd like me to note that to help you out?

Mom to Evan & Andre, the Tantrum Duo, Organizer of CWCB Fabric Co-op, and WAHM behind Clover Hill Crafts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)