Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Rules

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

Hello everyone:

I am not the type of person who has a lot of crazy rules but in order to make the group run smoothly I am posting some rules. If you feel there should be rules added please feel free to let me know in a note.

1. Please be respectful to all members . If something is said that you don't agree with please reply with respect and without being condescending.

2. Please introduce yourself, in order for us to be as fabulous as possible and reach our goals we need support and in order to feel supported we need to know a little about one another.

3. Please make at least one post a week. I understand that our lives as mothers, girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, employees, employers, students, teachers, etc, can be complicated and time consuming so I will not be strict on this, However, if you do not post within 30 days you will be deleted from the group ( I set this feature but you can always re join).

4. If you are loosing weight please share photos and success stories a little motivation goes a long way.

remember we are here because we want to loose some weight, we are all divas and here to help one another.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)