Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

Introduce yourself here and feel free to post a picture of yourself too!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
txtwinmommy82
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Hello,

My name is Brandi and I'm a SAHM from Texas in the DFW area. I'm happily married to my husband Clint and we have four children together. My son Micah is 6, daughter Addison who is 4, and twin girls Kylie & Brooklynn who just turned nine months old. I am pregnant with our 5th child and we are expecting a boy. He is due in August and he will be our final addition to our family. I started this group because I have trouble staying motivated to clean and can be a BIG procrastinator at times. I got this idea from another group, but wanted to start my own group so that I would be accountable!! Feel free to post ideas in the forum that may be helpful to others too. I would post a picture, but my picture is my avatar. I look forward to making friends and hopefully helping motivate others in cleaning.

lstokes25
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 6:17 PM

hello, my name is Leah. I have been married to my husband for almost 7 years. We have two children Dylan will be 5 in 3 weeks and Gabriel who is 5 weeks old. I am a SAHM.  It seems like all I do is clean and my house is still messy. I would like to hear from other moms who are in the same boat I am.

txtwinmommy82
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Hello Leah,

I haven't been posting a daily picture cleaning because there weren't any members at first. It was just me. It's no fun playing alone. It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you joined my group. I hope we can motivate each other until the group builds up some new members! Would you like to play picture cleaning tomorrow??? If so, I will log in tomorrow and play.

~Brandi~

momwall
by on Jul. 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Hi my name is Linda.  I live in Texas also and I have trouble staying motivated in cleaning my house.  Although I am almost 50, I am raising my 7 yr,old gr,son.  I have two sons 27, 24.  My 24 yr,old is in the Army and only here on weekends right now.He does his own washing & cleans his room.  I am a not working right now but have cleaned house for years,  It is just harder for me to clean my own house for some reason.  If any of you have a schedule that you would like to share I would appreciate it. Anyways glad to meet you.

txtwinmommy82
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Linda,

I'm so glad you joined the group! I don't have a schedule, but hopefully after I deliver this baby I can get on one. I hope more people join so we can get this group rolling!!

~Brandi~

baybray
by on Jul. 16, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Hello, my name is Shannon and I am also a SAHM. I live in DFW area of Texas.busy mom I have 2 kids, my daughter Baylie is 5 (6 in Sept) she will be starting school this August. makes me sad.crying mini. my son Brady is 1 (2 in August) I have been married for 7 years to my husband John.
I hate to clean, but if momma dont do it, it doesnt get done!! Im hoping that Brandis picture site will help keep me motivated and wanting to clean more!! and keep it clean !!! doing laundryis the worst !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)