Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear i'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown *PIOG*

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

As many of you know we have a LOT of animals. Some of you know that my Chihuahua was admitted to ICU yesterday with liver issues. (Of course I'm still super stressed about that and the cost of that.) Well none of you know that the husky we recently got I didn't want. I told my husband i couldn't handle any more dogs,especially a bigger one. We had agreed that we would take her back.Then the next morning when we went to he started have a attitude about having to return her. (Mind you the night before he told me he would help me with her.Which since his mom left he hasn't helped,most of the time i take care of his Yorkie.) Because my daughter had to spend half the day with him while i spent that time getting my hair done (one day before MIL and SIL showed up) i caved and told him,"Fine, we'll keep the Husky and get Ariel the kitten she wanted." He was all happy go lucky then. He was off for leave plus his mom and sister were here so i had a lot of help with all the animals. Then they left and he went back to being on the computer and barely helping. Then he went back to work,then my Chihuahua got sick. All day today all i did was clean up after my husky and my Chihuahua.Not to mention i home school my daughter,all the other animals, all my house hold chores and the other kitten now has the infection that the kitten we got my daughter had. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i just want to scream and cry all at the same time. I BEG you please if you want to bash PLEASE go to another post. I KNOW i over did it with all the animals and i know some of you want to say that,PLEASE don't. The worst part of it is i have become attached to her but know that i ,nor my Chihuahua can handle her being her. (They think the liver problems is due to stress from the husky.I haven't got to spend a lot of time with her because I'm always with the husky that needs to go to a wee pad every hour) So now i have to re home a dog that I've fallen in love with. I really don't want to but i don't know what else to do. OK, I'm done venting, now i think i will just cry and have a few pity moments for myself before bed.

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NatalieMH
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I'm sorry :-( that must be difficult! Have you started to find him a new home yet? Or are things getting better??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harmony7
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I have been gone for a bit  and just saw this but I hope things have settled down! sounds like you have a lot on your plate and it is admirable to say enough is enough and do the best for you and for your pets. No shame in that!

I hope you have found resolution and all is more peaceful now!

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with six still at home!
Poohy1975
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:46 PM

It is,thank you. Unfortunately in order to get things to calm down i had to re home my Husky.That was almost 2 weeks ago and i still miss her and regret doing it. I think if i would have just given myself a few days to get used to my Chihuahua having liver issues and having to start feeding the dogs separately and giving her her meds ,it would have all worked out. I would still have the Husky if i would have just given my self time to get used to it.

Quoting harmony7:

I have been gone for a bit  and just saw this but I hope things have settled down! sounds like you have a lot on your plate and it is admirable to say enough is enough and do the best for you and for your pets. No shame in that!

I hope you have found resolution and all is more peaceful now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)