Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show and Tell (pics!)

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Share pics of your furbabies with us and BRAG!  Here are mine :)

Tucker - He is my problem child. Adopted at 3 months he is very smart and very mischeivious.  He is well trained and knows several silly tricks.  He also trained for about 6 months with a search and rescue team, but we had to quit because of time constraints.  He's a good boy but he has a wild streak, lol.

Tulip - She is Tucker's partner in crime.  She was rescued from a gassing facility on April 13, 2012.  I was supposed to transport her and then foster her, but she decided to stay :)  She had heartworms and was very sick for the first several months so she spent a lot of time in crate rest.  In September she got a clean bill of health from the vet and has since been learning some house manners.  Her behavior leads me to believe she lived in a pen most of her life. She is an expert counter surfer though! lol

Pearl - Another rescue I was fostering.  She was found as a stray and was sick and had heartworms.  I fostered her for over a year and no one showed any interest in adopting her so we have decided to keep her.  She is a senior and she deserves to live out her last days peacefully and that is exactly what I intend for her. She is a total sweetheart and never, ever does anything wrong.  She follows me around with fierce loyalty and I am privledged to share her golden years with her.

Peaty (orange) and Sube - These are our instagators, lol.  Sube was 10 months old when we adopted him.  He had lived his whole life at the shelter until he came to our home.  Peaty was from a litter of kittens we fostered a couple of years ago.  We decided to keep him because he was such a character and he and Sube seemed to really like each other.

Your turn!

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Gooberzilla
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

This is Bella.  She is an 8 month old Lab/Border Collie mix.  We rescued her from the pound in November.  So far she is an amazing dog-she is sweet and SO easy to train.  Her only problems are a) she jumps on people and pees whenever she meets someone new and b) she is a tiny bit aggressive when we are eating food (she will bark at us and try to climb on us) so she goes outside during mealtimes.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)