Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Trainer Directory

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 557 Total Views

This is a brand new feature for our group.  I hope for this to be a resource for all our members to be able to find a professional trainer in their state/country/area.  To submit your services please message me your website, and your training experience.  Do not hesitate to apply even if there is already someone listed in your area!!!  But please know you cannot hold me, this group nor cafemom responsible for your experiences using these listings!!!

Listings will look like this...

I will not be posting ads, marketing info, pics or anything else... so please don't ask!  And do not message me if you don't like the trainer or whatever... also no testimonials in here either, so again don't ask!!!  To have your listing posted I must be able to see that you are professional in your website.  I will not discriminate between methods, awards, breeds, specialties or anything else.  I am only looking for professionals!  And it must be your business that either you own or are employed by.  In other words no recommendations, no big huge corporate chains, no hey my friend is an awesome trainer.  Sorry for all the rules... but this is to bring our members the best resources possible!

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR LISTING TO ME IN THE EXACT WAY I HAVE POSTED ABOVE.  IT WILL TAKE ME DAYS TO POST IT, IF IT IS NOT READY FOR ME TO COPY AND PASTE!!!!  THANK YOU!

by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Replies (1-1):
gab15th
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)