Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Puppy Names!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

From the replies I got on here and speaking to other owners we have decided to get a male staffy. I personally love the solid white ones but don't want to run the risk of getting a deaf one (I have the utmost respect for those that do own deaf dogs but its not for me). The rest of my family love the blue ones so we are going to get a blue and white one!

This is not a pic of our pup but one from a previous litter just so you get an idea of what he may look like for puppy names.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
vantastic
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:30 PM

You already have a dog, correct? What is her name?

I like Luvbug!  

We have two dogs - Hug E. Bear (or Huggy) and Cheerio (well, he is just Cheerio)

Good luck! and if your new pup looks like the one in the pic, he will be adorable!

LLGina
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:58 PM

My dog is called Indy and my mums dog is called Bounty. Bounty comes to visit a lot lol The pup in the pic has the same parents as our pup will have, the mating will take place in August

I was thinking

Ace, Dream, Rocket, Kingston (King), Duke what does everyone think of these? I'm still open to suggestions!

Quoting vantastic:

I like Luvbug!  

We have two dogs - Hug E. Bear (or Huggy) and Cheerio (well, he is just Cheerio)

Good luck! and if your new pup looks like the one in the pic, he will be adorable!

vantastic
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Maybe Ghost? that will be a good boy name! or something that will say a little about his color. I still like Luvbug. That is an adorable puppy.

Eveysmom527
by on Jul. 20, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I like Ace

Quoting LLGina:

My dog is called Indy and my mums dog is called Bounty. Bounty comes to visit a lot lol The pup in the pic has the same parents as our pup will have, the mating will take place in August

I was thinking

Ace, Dream, Rocket, Kingston (King), Duke what does everyone think of these? I'm still open to suggestions!

Quoting vantastic:

I like Luvbug!  

vantastic
by on Jul. 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I like Ace, but I LOVE Rocket! Good luck!

erikays
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 10:48 AM
love kingston!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)