Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting into Action

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 305 Total Views

I started this group quite a while ago to kinda move away from some drama that may have been going on in other unmentioned groups ;)..... but i have been way to lazy and things have sorta come to a hault.....lets get the ball rolling on this group and make it a good one! Be sure to invite your friends to join and lets start to grow! As some of you may or may not know I have a 3 year old daughter, Annabelle, and another girl coming via c section December 28th and we are very active... we go to the playgroup at the youth gym on tuesdays and the story time at the memorial chapel on wednesdays as well as other activites... I will be posting times and days and any of you are welcome to join us at Kangaroo Jacs, Swaders, Cartwheels and Coffee, etc. feel free to post your play times for others to join you. I am also happy to host playdates at my home (i am living in petersburg in Tanglewood apts, but moving on post in december (monroe manner)  if anyone is interested....remember there are little ones of all ages so it is fine for play dates to be age specific and there can be multiple playdates at once...everyone has different ideas of fun! most of all be polite :)

Jade Conleywelcome back

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
monkey84
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Sounds great to me!! I am in! I cant wait to see you when I get back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)