Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My apologies

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

I'm sorry ladies that I haven't posted any new siggies lately, and I've noticed we've been losing members due to it. I'm going to work on some new ones tonight and post them at latest, tomorrow afternoon. I've had some very strange events happen in my life lately that's got me out of sorts. I would also like to hear from JennyLynn to know what's going on with her. Also, if there is anyone that wants to make siggies for the group please send me a message with an example of your work and by all means we'll see what we can do. Have a great day and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Proud Mommy to 3 monsters and owner of Pagan siggies and graphics

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
witchfantasy
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Oh and another thing, obviously, with the holiday's here time is going to be of the essence for some things, so I am sorry ahead of time if I don't get to making siggies as often as I usually do. Once things settle down, then I'll be able to concentrate more. There are still the siggies I have already made that are posted, and I will work on different ones randomly. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvience and Welcome to all our new members.

Proud Mommy to 3 monsters and owner of Pagan siggies and graphics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)