Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twins?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Okay so originaly my husband and I decided we wanted 4 kids. I already had one when we got together, my daughter was 2 months old when he and I first met and we've been together ever since and you would never know she's not his. :) My first pregnancy went fine with no major problems or concerns at all. I felt great threw the whole thing. My second one I was more tired but the closer to the end I got the less I could sleep and was very uncomfortable all the time but other then that it went great. With this one I was extreamly exhausted all the time at the begining more hungrey all the time then I was with the first two and pretty much just couldn't get up and do anything. This really worried my husband and I so we decided that this would be the last pregnancy since each time it seemed to be taking more and more out of me and he's not sure if I could handle another one.

Anyway my whole point is we're hoping this time it's twins. They run on both sides of our familys and it's the right generation on his side and I was a twin on my side but my twin didn't make it to birth. When we heard the heart beat the first time I asked the dr if there was only one or two and she said she can't tell. So pretty much I have to wait till the Ultra Sound that probably won't be till December!

Any thoughts on this or is there anyone else that is hoping for twins or knows they're haveing twins?

Thanks! :)

Manda Vay Mommy of 2.5
pregnancy week by week
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
avpriddis
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Good luck on getting twins! Twins run on hubby's side, but not mine, so I don't know if we ever could, but I think it would be fun (albeit very tiring!).  This is my 3rd too, and they have each progressively gotten worse.  My first was amazing.  I couldn't figure what all the hype about being pregnant for 9 months was, lol!  So we had the next 17 months apart.  With my 2nd I had sciatica type pain almost the whole time, but other than that, I was ok.  I know you've read my other post, so obviously this hasn't been my greatest.  I'm tired alot, worried something's wrong, and OH MY GOODNESS, the morning sickness just won't go away!!!! 

Well, anyways, now that I've rambled, good luck on getting twins, I think that would be so cool!  Let us know when you find out for sure!

CafeMom Tickers

WifeNMommy07
by Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM

No twins. :( Just one beautiful but small baby in my tummy. The baby's measuring a little small, but I'm really not worried. My son did the same thing till like the last month or so. But we didn't find out if we're having a boy or a girl. It was hard and I almost did it but I didn't give in! Yea for me! 

Manda Vay Mommy of 2.5
pregnancy week by week
avpriddis
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Quoting WifeNMommy07:

No twins. :( Just one beautiful but small baby in my tummy. The baby's measuring a little small, but I'm really not worried. My son did the same thing till like the last month or so. But we didn't find out if we're having a boy or a girl. It was hard and I almost did it but I didn't give in! Yea for me! 

Sorry it's not twins.  How are you feeling?  Any better?  I would've loved to wait and be surprised but until we get a boy I will want to know if I should be buying different stuff, lol!

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)