Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT"S A

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

GIRL!!!!!

Whoohoo!!  We found out last monday.  I just couldn't stop smiling.  This is our 3rd kid and all 3 are girls.  When we called to tell family, all his brothers laughed at him (in a nice way of course.).  All his brothers get tons of boys, and we got the girls.  OH yeah.  I tell him it's cause he has the biggest heart, and the rest can only handle one girl, lol!  He's pretty excited though.  Here's our 2 name choices

Rosalina Lorelei

Chrysanthemum Ranae 

We're pretty set with the 1st choice, but if it's 5 days late it'll be my mom's bday.  My mom's name is Ranae, so we'd have to honor her some how!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
shymom24
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Congrats!!! We are also having our 3rd girl. Do you get annoyed at the  "poor daddy" comments? Honestly it ticks me off. As if having a boy is so much better. Do people say that if a mom has all boys? I find that is the most frustrating thing about telling people this one is a girl too.

Angelmomov3boyz  created this wonderful pic for me!

Living life through the eyes of a child!

avpriddis
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Quoting shymom24:

Congrats!!! We are also having our 3rd girl. Do you get annoyed at the  "poor daddy" comments? Honestly it ticks me off. As if having a boy is so much better. Do people say that if a mom has all boys? I find that is the most frustrating thing about telling people this one is a girl too.

nah, I find them funny really.  I would love a boy and so would my hubby, but we're both happy with our girls.  We've kind of made it into a joke, "after 10 girls he'll still be trying for that boy" hahaha.

HOw old are your other girls?  Mine are 3 and almost 2.

CafeMom Tickers

shymom24
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM

My girls are 7 and 5. We would love to have a boy as well if we ever get one, but we are fine if we got all girls too. I wish I could find the humor in it..LOL It just makes my blood boil when everyone says it. (must be the feminist in me?)

Quoting avpriddis:

Quoting shymom24:

nah, I find them funny really.  I would love a boy and so would my hubby, but we're both happy with our girls.  We've kind of made it into a joke, "after 10 girls he'll still be trying for that boy" hahaha.

HOw old are your other girls?  Mine are 3 and almost 2.

Angelmomov3boyz  created this wonderful pic for me!

Living life through the eyes of a child!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)