Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Concerned

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

So I just needed to tell someone!  I'm pretty concerned right now that I may lose this baby.  I've never worried like this before.  My problem is in the last month I have had swine flu, pneumonia and possibly a yeast infection.  I've taken Tamiflu, Levaquin, Premarin, and Diflucin (sp?).  Basically all of which you shouldn't take while pregnant.  I've been having low grade cramping/abdominal pain.  Nothing big, but enough with after all these meds has me worried.  I was supposed to take another Diflucin in a week but when I called my dr to tell them I was pregnant, they told me not to take the second one and to try and not do a whole lot (hard for a mom of 2 toddlers, lol).  Thanks for listening to my ramblings.  I'm going to go put my feet up now like they told me too.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Andrewsmommy12
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Try not to worry about it and stay positive! :) ( I know how hard it is to not worry about something big though)

Lizz Proud teen mommy to Andrew Michael- 18 months- *Age has nothing to do with how good of a parent you can be*

simple smile toddler boy

shivajnr
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I can understand how you feel.  I, unfortunately, lost my April 2010 baby a couple of weeks ago.  I hope you are still doing well and I am sending positive thoughts your way :)

avpriddis
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for your thoughts.  I am doing better, still periodic cramping but not too bad.  My dr just put me on an exercise program because he thinks I was mostly just deconditioned after such a rough summer.  So I walk every day now.  I can actually breathe again, and it doesn't seem to add to the cramps, YAY!

CafeMom Tickers

WifeNMommy07
by Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I'm sending you well wishes and good luck! Staying positive and doing what the docs tell you to do is the best. I have two other little ones as well so I understand how taking it easy is really hard! :) 

Manda Vay Mommy of 2.5
pregnancy week by week
avpriddis
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Quoting WifeNMommy07:

I'm sending you well wishes and good luck! Staying positive and doing what the docs tell you to do is the best. I have two other little ones as well so I understand how taking it easy is really hard! :) 

Thank you!  I've actually been doing sooo much better, but I still can't shake this feeling that something is wrong.  We just had an appt on monday and heard the heartbeat again, so I know it's there and it was a pretty strong and fast beat.  I dunno, I think my body is just acting weird this time around.  People keep telling me it must mean I'm finally having a boy, hahaha!  I still want another girl!

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)