Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby names!

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 11:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

So have you chose any names yet? 

If we have a boy (which dh hopes we do) we'll name him Christopher Bennett Horatio.  Christopher after fil, Bennett after my dad, and Horatio we just like the name.

If it's a girl, we'll be nameing her Rosalina Lorelai.  Rosaline after dh's great great grandma and Lorelai from Gilmore Girls (one of our favorite shows!  Even hubby liked the show!)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lilmama466
by Member on Aug. 18, 2009 at 5:04 PM

We are debating between the names Alahanna Renee or Annabelle for a girl.  And Aiden or Austin for a boy.

expecting baby

musicangl
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2009 at 3:35 PM

lol well .. hubby named our first -Analiese Barbara... i named out 2nd -MaKenzie Elaine and this time around im trying for either Shaun Byron-Robert or ____ Leihuanani-Irene.. i havent come up with a first name yet.. i like melodi but im not sure

nene14864
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM

If it's a boy it will be David Monroe (third) I left that up to my hubby and if ti's  a girl we have an Aryana already so we need something just as unique, but not sure yet.

WifeNMommy07
by Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:02 PM

If we have a boy (I'm pretty positive the baby is a boy) he'll be named Alexzander James. Everyone in our family startes with an "A" and I've always like the name Zander so this worked for me and James is my dad's middle name. :)

If we have a girl her name will be Addison Arina-Marie. My daughter keeps telling everyone the baby's name is Arina and we have no idea where she got it from! LOL! So I decided to add it into the middle name. My husband picked out Addison from a baby name book and Marie is his mom's middle name as well as my Grandmother's. Hubby isn't to fond of the two middle names thing so I hyphinated it and told him now it's one name! :) 

Manda Vay Mommy of 2.5
pregnancy week by week
avpriddis
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Too Funny!  My hubby LOVES the two middle name thing and I don't.  For me at least it's "ok" if it's a boy because he isn't gonig to add even another name when he gets married.  Just me though, I have a really long name, and as much as I love it, if it got any longer I wouldn't know what to do, haha.  I do like the hyphen, lol.

Quoting WifeNMommy07:

If we have a boy (I'm pretty positive the baby is a boy) he'll be named Alexzander James. Everyone in our family startes with an "A" and I've always like the name Zander so this worked for me and James is my dad's middle name. :)

If we have a girl her name will be Addison Arina-Marie. My daughter keeps telling everyone the baby's name is Arina and we have no idea where she got it from! LOL! So I decided to add it into the middle name. My husband picked out Addison from a baby name book and Marie is his mom's middle name as well as my Grandmother's. Hubby isn't to fond of the two middle names thing so I hyphinated it and told him now it's one name! :) 

CafeMom Tickers

Sorchasmom
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Well since my husband left me when he found out it was all left up to me so I am naming the baby Teagan Russel Wayne after MY dad and brother if it is a boy and if it is a girl I am naming her Shayleigh Caoimhe Morgana.

Sorchasmom
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:47 PM

BTW Caoimhe is pronounced like (key-vah)...cool huh?

Quoting Sorchasmom:

Well since my husband left me when he found out it was all left up to me so I am naming the baby Teagan Russel Wayne after MY dad and brother if it is a boy and if it is a girl I am naming her Shayleigh Caoimhe Morgana.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)