Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THREE UNDER THREE?!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 358 Total Views

Am I the only crazy one? Ben will be almost 2 1/2 and Chris will be about 14 months when baby #3 gets here. We are very excited for baby #3 to get here. I am sure Ben will do fine because he LOVES his little brother an any other baby he sees. I am not sure how Chris will do. I'm sure he will do fine, but still! Do any of you have three under three?

pregnancy week by week
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
marywilliams
by Group Owner on Nov. 13, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Wow!  I'm going to be lucky to survive 2 under 2!  I'm not sure how Caroline will react to a new baby but we'll see come June/July!  Good luck, I'm sure it'll be hard work but worth it!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

BaBiiMaMa89
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 1:47 AM

i have 3 under 3 1/2! LOL

javi is 3.5 yrs, Karina is 18 months and christian is 3 months..it's difficult yes, but definitely a baby love fest haha

I am a 20 year old, Mommy to 3 beautiful babies, Javier Brandon (7-8-06), Karina Adriana (8-8-08), and Christian Juan (10-20-09). I am a Vaxing, Spanking when necessary, Breast Feeding, Previous formula feeding, disposable diaper using, c-sectioned 3X, as long as my kids are happy, I'm happy kinda mama :)

Krysismomof2
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I have three under the age of one and it is hard sometimes but it is getting better. The twins were 5 months old when I adopted my youngest and they where great until she cried than they would cry but now they try to help by giving her toys and blankies when she cries and they are only 7 months old but I think they know what makes each other happy.

momma3kids
by on Jun. 19, 2010 at 8:55 AM

I have a 3yo, 2yo, and 3 month old.  We've been quite fortunate for everything to work out so well.  It will be great!

MarigoldsMama
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Quoting momma3kids:

I have a 3yo, 2yo, and 3 month old.  We've been quite fortunate for everything to work out so well.  It will be great!

I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a 3 month old too!

My baby is such a good boy. I think he somehow "knows" what Mama can take! LOL There are moments of insanity, but mostly everything is great!

CafeMom Tickers

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I had 3 under 3!  They are 3,4,and just turned 6 now.  I also have a 4 month old :)

hart1505
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 6:32 PM

My DD would have been 2 in aug, my son will be 1 tomorrow and I'm due with twin girls in Sept/Oct so its really 4 under 3, but i'll have 3 under 2 !! :) boy will my hands be full :D 

Krysismomof2
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2010 at 10:27 PM

By the time this little blessing arrives my twins will be 17 months and my youngest will be 1 yrs old on my due date February 5,2011. So I will have 4 under the age of 2. I am so looking forward to all the sibling bonding and cat fights I will be dealing with I love being a mommy and I thank god for everything.

Krystynna wife to Heyguy(9/11/1997) and mommy to twins Kendall and Kaden(9/8/2009) and Kandce(2/5/2010)(adopted) and pregnant with blessing #4 due to arrive(2/5/2011)

in loveboy n girlbaby girlexpecting baby

Charlibabe
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Wow I thought I had it bad My daughter just turned 2 on tuesday the 6th. and my twins are 3.5 months old now. SO I have 3 under the age of 2 and I got a tubal so I better not be having anymore haha this much is almost more then I can handle. Kudos to all you mamas with all those kiddos around the same age!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)