Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost 11 months Apart

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 386 Total Views

I had my first child, a beautiful little girl, in January of this year. I am currently expecting my second child, another girl, in December. They will be a couple days short of 11 months apart. It wasn't planned and I am a nervous wreck. Everyone acts like there is no way that I will be able to handle two little ones and it's starting to make me worry that I'm going to be extremely overwhelmed.

Anyone have kids this close together? I could really use some encouraging words!!!

expecting girl  baby girl

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
armyjellybean
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM

its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be my girls are 14 months apart they werent planned either it  its just you have to readjust everything im a stay at home mom and unless i get some kind of notice we dont go anywhere cause it is kinda tough with 2 under 2 by yourself your first will want to help as much as she can with the new baby ive got my 19  month old fetching diapers and wipes for her 4 month old sister hahaha and she comes and tells me when the baby is crying (uh ho baby cry) lol so stop worrying you will be a pro in no time

Charlibabe
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Well I a sure you can do it mine arentt that close but I have my oldest and then 21 months later I had twins =) Anything is possible it may be hard just remember take it one day at a time and let people jhelp. =)

Brisquette
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Hey! It is awesome! Mine are also a few days shy of being 11 months apart! My daughter was born October 26, 2008 and my son was born September 28, 2009! My daughter was planned but my son was not! When I found out I was prego with him I was sooo scared! My hubby was super excited! Everyone said the same CRAP to me too.....but I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way! They are sooo close already! It can get hectic at times but it is all in how you handle it! If you stay calm that is all that matters! Babys can sense when Mommy is stressed!

Here's my 2! They are always playin together!

and watchin movies together!

and this is how they ride in the car!

Like I said it is awesome! Don't stress Momma! You will be fine and so will your girls! :o)

If you want to friend me go ahead and if you ever have any questions you can ask! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)