Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

playdates,activities ect...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Just wanted to start a thread where we can talk about any upcoming or past playdates activities,hopefully this will make it easier to find,and help notify people when something is added to the calendar

If anyone would like to host an event please feel free to add it to the calendar or you can email me and I will add it if you would like,for now I would prefer there not be more than one thing planned per day

thanks

jennifer

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jendramis
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:48 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I added a date night to february's calander

jendramis
by Group Owner on Jan. 30, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I am planning a girls weekend getaway to celebrate my birthday but mostly just to have some girl time. It will be held in beautiful st george island Florida,our family has a vacation house there right on a private beach with private boardwalk,heated pool ,goumet kitchen,if you would like an invite I have made an event page on facebook send me your facebook name and or email address and I can send you an invite

the date will be march 19th-21st

jennifer mom to 5 amazing kids

jendramis
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM

is anyone planning on joining me for the moms night out bowling on tuesday? if not is this something you would like me to replan?

jennifer mom to 5 amazing kids

blessedtimes4
by Member on Feb. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Any weekend playdates coming up? If not, you could PM me to try to plan something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)