Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers needed

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

This week is gonna be a toughy please pray for strength for me to handle whatever gods plan may be concerning the kids health.Alexa is finaly having her catscan on wed they are trying to rule out tumors on the brainstem.Tuesday timmy has his preop physical and thursday surgery its just an abr and another throat and nose scope but anytime hes being put under general anestesia I worry and I have a feeling once they see how obstucted his airways are they may do the toselectomy and remove the adnoids,reconstuction of the airways has also been thrown out there but for now I think they are just trying to determine what is and isnt needed. I am hosting my sisters baby shower on saturday and have our landlords comming to do a walkthrough of the house on monday needless to say I have sooo much to do this week also we signed alexa up for cheerleading and she has it tues thursday and sat and austin has football those days too along with all the other normal stuff and my dog not being 100% yet Im felling very overwhelmed.Just writing this down is stessing me out lol

im gonna be updating timmys website and probably wont be posting here much the next few days so if u want updates go to  http//:www.caringbridge.org/visit/timothyethan

jennifer mom to 5 amazing kids

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jledyard
by Member on Jul. 18, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Sending prayers your way!!  I hope you survived your week.  I know I'm always a basket case when Emily has to be put under.  She has had quite a few surgeries on her eyes.  Now we're also waiting for all of her permanent teeth to come in before they do a thorough cleaning on her teeth under anesthesia.  Good luck with everything!!

jendramis
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:48 AM

I did get through the week.Timmy was under for an hour and 15 min and I nearly lost it.Alexas catscan went well very quick and I was able to be in there with her,apparently they saw no tumors or they would have kept us but they didnt.We have her follow up tuesday for the catscan and bloodwork,in the meantime they reffered us to genetics.Timmy has no hearing issues at all (yay) .Monday we wenbt on vacation for 4 days it was the first real vacation with the 7 of us,it was fun but it was also exhausting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)