Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Tell us all about you.  Where are you from, about your family, how did you become addicted to fan fic, how did you hear of this group?   

Can't wait to hear from everyone:)

by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Replies (21-22):
drcindy
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Hello All, 

I am Cindy and live in New Mexico but may be a Texan at heart since I was born and raised there.  I'm a psychiatric nurse, single mom of 5 children- the youngest one is 18 and just took off to study in Japan for a year.

I am excited to link in with this group.  Love to read good fiction but time is a challenge since most of it goes toward work.  However, relaxing with an exciting book at night can really "take me away" so to say.  

If you like thrillers, I recommend The Match by Davinia Bostick. 

jackiesmom72
by Member on Oct. 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Hi there!  I am Vicki, a 36 year old SAHM from PA.  I've been married to Tom for 9 years and we have two girls who are 7 and 3.  I am a HUGE HP fan and fanfic addict.  I've been reading fanfic for about 1 1/2 years now and I'm still just as hooked as ever.  My favorite ship is Draco/Harry, but I also love a good Draco/Hermione or Lucius/Hermione.  I'm not much for the canon pairings, as you can see.  =)

I've read Twilight and loved them, but I haven't read any fanfic yet.  Honestly, I'm afraid I'll love it just as much as HP fic and then I'll NEVER be off the computer!  LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)