Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How important is Eatting to you? from Gold report by Jerry, (received in an email)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 354 Total Views

How Important is Eating to You? Once again I want to inform everyone urgently of the need to prepare for the coming food shortages. One of the ways you can do that is by planting your own garden. Even if you live in the city and have very little space, you can grow a lot of veggies. I sent out an article warning that the next big shortage will not be gasoline but food. I tried to get www.earthbox.com to send us some of their boxes simply because I think they are the best way to grow a lot of veggies in a small space. Additionally, their automatic watering system requires very little effort on your part after planting - and uses a minimal amount of water. However, they would not ship to Israel, therefore I decided to mak e my own, click HERE. [Please understand that I have no commercial arrangement with Earthbox and they have no idea I am promoting their product. In fact they don't need my help, you do. Later, some friends and supporters of the Ministry kindly sent me some Earthboxes and I now have 18 of them. They operate with an automatic watering system, which is much superior to the one I made myself. This coming summer I will not only be able to feed my family but others around me as well, enabling me to be a witness for Yeshua in doing so! If you can't afford the Earthbox, you can always make your own. But whatever you do try to make sure you have a guaranteed supply of fresh vegetables. This summer it could beco me really difficult obtaining food - not to mention all the terrible things that are coming at you. This report is not about the Ministry, boats, saving Jews or anything other than helping you to understand your need for food and how you can meet it. Please pray about this report; so much will depend on your actions. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, Jerry Golden --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hinson7169
by Group Owner on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:37 PM

BUMP!

ahortiz5
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 11:45 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)