• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME HER HERE!!!!!!!!!! SHE AND HER HUBBY JUST FOUND THE LORD

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NovemberLove
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Welcome :-) 

Cinnamon-mom
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM

Yay!

Praise the Lord.

Welcome to the family : )

A Proud Proverbs 31 Woman           

"She watches over the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children raise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her." Proverbs 31:27-28

lynnsl
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM

So glad that you are here! Welcome my new sister and hubby in the Lord! Blessed be His name!

christy589
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:03 PM

WELCOME TO THE GROUP.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT finechina45@yahoo.com. THANK YOU, CHRISTY SLATER

krazi_beautyful
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Oh my goodness thank you all for doing this! this brought tears to my eyes! i cant believe you guys did this just for me...well for US we truly appreciate it!

teamquinn
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Hi there,

I'm a day late in the welcome, sometimes even getting to my computer is a challenge, high school age daughter and hubby, you know. 

I just want to add my welcome to the others.  I don't remember where but scripture says the angels in heaven rejoice when a sinner is saved.   So if they can party so can we!

In His grace,
Kim Q

rhanford
by Group Admin on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Praise be to God in the highest, you AND your hubby found the Lord that's awesome!!!!!!! Feel free to pm me anytime with whatever, I am so happy to have another sister in Christ! HALLELUJIAH to God :)

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER?! IT CAN'T BE DETECTED BY MAMMOGRAM AND HAS NO LUMPS! SOMETIMES CAN LOOK LIKE A BUG BITE. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF IN THIS AREA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)