Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you thoughts on Michael Vick

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

I know he is an excellent qb but I would hate to see the skins sign him.  They have said they won't so hopefully they will stick to their guns. 

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
skinsfan26
by Runningback on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM

I dont want the skins to sign him. I love Campbell. He is my man. LOL. I feel this is his year to shine and show everyone what he is made of.

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!

skinsfan26
by Runningback on Aug. 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM

WWWWOOOOO he signed 2 year contract with the Eagles

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Active NFL football fan. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners every football season. St Louis Cards fan.I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman and my hubby just loves me the way I am! He loves seeing me in nothing but a NFL Jersey! Oklahoma born and bred!

Loryl
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Better the Eagles than us!  Whatever will happen to McNabb? I have always liked McNabb. BOO VICK!  

robinsi2000
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 11:17 AM

The press conference is on right now.  I turned it off.  I hate the Eagles.  I live in Eagles country so it is big news here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)