Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 228 Total Views
Hi! I am new to CafeMoms, but I found this group and its nice to see that there are other moms out there in school to become teachers. I am in my Masters of Education program right now and getting my credential along with it. I am now struggling to pass the CSET, I live in California, and it is a very hard test. I have a daughter that is 10 months old and she is my inspiration.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kad_m2
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:09 PM
hi thank you for joining the group you are so very welcome. its great to have you here. i just thought it would be nice for us moms becoming teachers to have a group where we can talk about anything.
blahblah86
by Member on Jun. 15, 2007 at 12:49 PM
i think that it is great to become a teacher.. all the things you do to help them out is facinating to me on how children that are young love to learn but things change as they get older. i just ant to be there to help them in what they need done. it is a chance in this thing to be able to talk about becomming a teacher who is willing to help children out in the time of learning and to me that is the biggest joy ever is to be able to teach them.
blahblah86
by Member on Jun. 15, 2007 at 12:54 PM
i can totally understand what you mean in being in school but for me i do not start till fall so i cannot wait to actually be able to teach children about anything and everything. my god kids and my soon to be baby boy( that is on the way) are the reason that i want to become a teacher so that i can be able to teach them about anything and everything that there possibly is to know about. thinking about becomming a teacher to me is the most rewarding thing that you can ever do!!!
dragon_d
by Member on Jun. 17, 2007 at 6:46 PM

I don't know if this will help, but when I was out looking to see if I could find a study guide for the OSAT and OPTE (the second and third/last tests in Oklahoma) I saw some for california teachers. I am not sure for which test in California but you might be able to find one in a book store or on ebay. Good luck on your test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)