• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising money for your school

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

When you go to your local grocery store, ask them if they have a program for donating money to your childs school thru your rewards card points. I know they do it at GIANT stores, so they probably do it at STOP AND SHOP too. You will need to sign up either at your school with your grocery info, or vice versa: at your grocery store with your school info. Either way, it's a good way to help your school while you shop!

I'm Slow

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Nancyl2999
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:41 PM

sign up at Big Y at the courtesy desk, it's fast and easy and helps out the schools!  (I work there also!)  I don't recall Stop and Shop having a program, but then again I don't shop there so I wouldn't know..............

acissejessica
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM

I know they have it ay Giant, and Stop and Stop and Giant are owned by the same people so I would think they have it but i'm not sure. I'm glad to see that they DO do it at big Y though, thats great!

Quoting Nancyl2999:

sign up at Big Y at the courtesy desk, it's fast and easy and helps out the schools!  (I work there also!)  I don't recall Stop and Shop having a program, but then again I don't shop there so I wouldn't know..............

I'm Slow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)