Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCHOOL

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Anyone elses kids starting school? My daughter is starting kindergarten on monday!

I'm Slow

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nancyl2999
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM

My son is starting 5th grade on Monday!  He's a little nervous about going to the middle school, but i'm excited for him.  The teacher he has, I had her also, lol.  How does your daughter feel about starting school?  Is she excited?  I bet she is.  My daughter is 4 (will be 5 in Dec) and she can't wait for school, but unfortunately she has to wait till next year.   Nancy

acissejessica
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I am APALED (cant spell) at the condition of the schools in this town! But my daughter is so excited she has been counting down the days, laying out outfits! Its so funny!

I'm Slow

Nancyl2999
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I agree with you about the condition of the elementary schools!  They are the same as when I went there.  They really need to do something about it.  They had been talking about building one big Elementary school, but then they voted to renovate the high school instead.  That ticked me off, these little kids need an updated school.  If your daughter is in Center school, then she will have to walk (with the class of course) to Pepin School for lunch and other classes, such as gym.  That really bothered me to no end, especially in the Winter.  Well I hope she enjoys her first day of school!!  I wish my daughter was going also. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)