Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:49 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 539 Total Views
 Hello and welcome to my group, my name is Micki im 20 (21 in october) im married to a wonderful guy who is a nurse and does private home health care, i have a 2 yr old and he has a 12 yr old and a 5 month old (horrible stories for another time) and we are trying to have one of our own (which we think that we maybe prego now keep your fingers crossed) we raise them the same way we live.
 But anyway say hello and introduce yourselves and feel at home theres no judging in here so dont be afraid to ask or say anything in here
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Nicollynne
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 1:02 AM
Hi!  My name is Niki and I am 29 years old.  My hubby is Mike and he's turning 30 on Halloween.  We have 3 boys (the 2 youngest ones living with us), Christian 9, Hunter 4, and Connor 17mo.  (Well, you could probably figure that out by my tickers...lol)  I would like to say that we are goth, but that wouldn't really be totally true.  We have our own style.  That would be a more accurate description.  I dress goth a lot, but most of the time I am sitting around the house so I usually just wear shorts and tshirts...lol.  But, I can wear all black one day, and a sundress and cowgirl boots the next.  I just wear what feels right that day.  So, because of that...I don't stereotype or judge anyone on their looks at all.  Not to mention the fact that I am really pretty...but I have bad teeth (degenerative tooth disease) so I don't smile and show my teeth much.  But, I am working hard to get that fixed, but it is hard with no insurance.  Anyway, I am bi and pagan and my husband and I are polyamorous.  So, I guess if I haven't scared everyone away by now, then I am good...hehe.  But, I am a really sweet person and I am easy to get along with, fun loving, and I have a great sense of humor as well as being completely openminded.  I hope to chat with everyone and I'm hoping to make some friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)