Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two year old twins. I Need Help.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

I'm just looking for what people do to help make it easier. Like what is your daily schedule like.

Right now hubby and I are broke, need a place to live, along with major marritial strife. Our kids act out a lot. As of this moment I'm pregnant again and dreading it. The way it is currently I'm overwhelmed and when I tell the people closest to me in RL, I either explode or am exploded upon. In short If I tell anyone the truth they either bitch at me because of what I'm saying or I bitch at them because of everything they've done. Hubby can clean but down right refuses. After he cleans he becomes catotonic due to the shock of him cleaning. The response you get of him at all when it comes to cleaning is that he is a POS, that's him talking about himself (NOT ME). Tried to get divorced but couldn't follow through because both sides were being VERY abusive. My life right now to me is crap. If I could smoke and drink right now I would be plastered. The reason I can't is because if I do then hubby will be beyond pist.

Anything to help make my situation better is greatly appreciated.

Trying to be the best mom and follower of Christ. Please feel free to help me in anyway you see fit. I love to try to make new friends.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
twinmommy177
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Well i'm not very good at giving advice but you gotta take things easy My twins are 2 too and my hubby doesn't help in anything he only works and sex. I'm now getting deep with god he's the only one that gives peace so take things easy try not to stress out because you gonna stress every body . Take care and do not think of drinking lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnuffinMommy
by Member on Apr. 4, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Can't offer much advice. I do understand not having anyone to talk to. I live nextdoor to my in-laws and haven't gotten the help that I've so often needed. I have very little of my own family and they live very far away. I don't have anyone to vent to and when I try to talk to my dh it usually doesn't go well. The only thing I found that helps is prayer. You will be in mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)