Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey comadres!!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 306 Total Views
pues....yo estoy chiquita...not really but i feel like a little girl..im 22...got two kids and my man...full time student...hechandole ganas you know...but back to being a lil' girl...i feel like i never had a mom..she is real cool, trabajadora, pero muy fria. Nunca me dio consejos, about guys and sex, and i blame her for all my problems.... i know that's bad..but i always felt this emptiness... i always just want her to say "i love You" or "im proud of you"...y nada...so im always looking to fill that void... i hope i can feel a litlle better now that im on here talking to all ya'll

p.s.
si tienen niñas, porfavor platicen mucho con ellas....they need mommy love.. i have two boys...esos cabrones

ja ja
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
comadrechingona
by Group Owner on Jun. 15, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Quoting comadrechingona:

Mija   Comadres have the best   Chismes tells us a little  about you and Mujer your not alone . You know mija its okay to feel  like that tell us  about your mom you know Moms sometimes it was  the way they wre given love so don't be to hard  on he but can  you share
MartyAcuit
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 11:42 AM

YOU know You tambien siento muy enjoada con mi mami. Tu no vas a creer pero mi cobra por cuidar a mi nina mas pequena....Y nada mas le cuida 2 o 3 hors a dia! I only work part time so that I can Have MY baby during the day and SHE charges me!! I PAY her only 100 a month but STILL MI suegra esta morrindo por a ver mis ninos Y alla mi esta corbrando!! Y tambien alla sabe que nosotros necistomos dinero y sabes que....compro una nueva LAPTOP!!! OHHHHH I GOT SO MAD AND MY FEELING ARE HURT...I have not even told her cause I will loose my temper.

AND hey you know in response to your mom not ever teaching you about sex....MINE didn't really either.....well she did but not a whole lot. I think that we have to learn on our own and know why we experince things like this for our own...GET WHAT I AM SAYING CAUSE I DON'T

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)