Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Comadres Girlfriend needs advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 256 Total Views
Comadres here it is I have a comadre that has a boyfreind he is 60 years old well dude has a novia in Mexico who he went to see. He did't tell her he was going to Mexico till he was at the airport.  She is 47 years old but this pendejo went to see this women cuz she is supose to be a virgen > yea right anyway this Comadre is so upset should she dump his ass or fight for him is he worth it ah these pendejos >
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lapayasa
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:10 PM
Hell no I would tell your comadre to dump his sorry ass and find someone else..

tijuanamom
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:09 AM
no cuz he must be an idiot to believe that and not to mention hello he's full of sh**! he's a liar how is she gonna build a relationship on puro lies???
LATINJCU
by Member on Sep. 19, 2007 at 1:11 PM
HELL YEAH SHE SHOULD DUMP HIM!!!!! IF HE LIED ABOUT THAT WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING ABOUT??? CAN SHE NOT SEE WHAT HE'S UP TO? SHE'S YOUNG AND HOPEFULLY NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO STAY WITH HIM AFTER THAT LITTLE EPISODE.
Yolanda968
by on Oct. 11, 2007 at 3:38 PM
WTH . . . I don't understand the obsession that these guys that are old school have w/virgins?  47 year old virgin, si como no, how far fetched is that.  I say your comadre needs to dump his ass & find another man, maybe even one that is younger than her.  A gata vieja, carne tierna.  If men can do it, why can't women.  LOL!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)