Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Study

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

What book of the bible are you studying right now? Or just focus on.

*I pray and then ask God to lead me, I have been in Job for a while, I read Job when I rededicated my life to the Lord in 1999, and the Lord has brought it back around again, so its something that I must need to receive.

I am also in Ruth, just praying for my boys to be like Boaz, a true gentleman, loving the Lord and family.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tracykelly79
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2009 at 1:08 PM

The group reading is John, but I am also reading Psalms in my personal time. Yes, you should go wherever the Lord leads you, because he may have something to show you in the scriptures.

Mommy to DJ and Alani

busy mom

Start your day off right! Come join our group....

"Time with God" for devotionals, bible study, and fellowship. See you there!

lilmomma02
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 5:36 PM

God has me in Psalms and my boyfriend and I are study the book of Proverbs. With the group I study John. And our bible study at church is on Ephesians. All of these are helping in particular areas in my life and its so wonderful to see the answers to so many things right there laid out in front of me. I study in the morning and before I go to bed to start the day and in the day with quality time with God. I know everyone has there own way of doing it but i find this is a great way for me to begin with my mind on the Lord and end with my mind on the Lord.

"Allow God to show you who you really are to him and things will never be the same"

Time with God

momof2girls0305
by Group Admin on Aug. 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM

My church is also studying Ephesians. I myself am having a hard time getting disciplined or even know where to start. I've never actually studied the bible on my own, so I'm having hard time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)