Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My vent for the day already and a PSA

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:45 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

When you see a school bus STOPPED and their red lights flashing along with the stop sign sticking out from the side of the bus, STOP. Get off your phone while driving too. I notice most people who run the bus are on their cell. Unless you are on a road divided into four or more lanes you don't have to stop. You are required to stop otherwise and I would appreciate it if more folks did this. Think if it was your child everyday getting on that bus and off and this happening EVERYDAY and no exaggeration.

Also when going through a school zone and those yellow caution lights are flashing, follow the speed limit for your area.

Our kids are precious and we should be paying attention more so we don't end up killing someones child.

Pass this info along and find out how many people actually know the laws on stopping for a school bus.

Married mother with three children, Daniel, Seth, Olivia and SM to Nicole. Owner of Northeast Ohio Mothers   Member of Mommies of Toddler Boys   Member of 2nd Grade 2009  Member of Raising Girls  Member of Ohio Stepmoms and Step/Blended Families

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)