Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have heard ghosts, and talked to them in my dreams...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

I don't view "ghosts" like on the movies. I believe they are spirits. My 3 cousins died in a horrible car wreck when I was 12 years old. It was very hard to take. My parents wanted to send me to therapy but I knew they couldnt' afford it. I had an extremely hard time with it until I had a dream where one of my cousins was telling me it was okay and they were okay. I stopped having nightmares for a while after that. I heard her also tell me to stop one day. I always looked both ways before crossing the street to check the mail when I lived at home. I looked both ways, and was about to set one foot in the road when someone told me to stop. It was clear voice, no one was at home, and it was before all my neighbors got home. There was no other person it could have been. She just said, "stop." So I stopped. Then out of no where this truck doing well over 65 came flying down the road. I hadn't seen it and it could have killed me. I think she saved me. I'd love to take my Quija board to their graves, but I'm afraid my aunt and uncle may see me and freak out.

"A word to the wise ain't necessary. Its the stupid ones that need the advice." big smile mini
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosbykiss mini

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)