Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

COMING SOON!!! EXCITING NEWS!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

Who doesn't want to be part of the Fluffy Butt Club?!? And with our BRAND NEW style one-size diaper and more affordbale prices, EVERYONE CAN BE!!

The brand new style offers fabulous NEW features like: trimmer crotch, sizing that fits 10lbs to 40lbs, unique tummy protecting flap to keep tender tummies from having to expereince the snaps while on the bigger setting, and cross over flaps to ensure a perfect fit. Still included are the tried and true features of your favorite Fluffy Butt Club diapers: wash flat gussets on the AIOs and Fitteds, taller rise, full coverage backside, and either two rows of snaps or super strong touchtape to ensure a secure fit.

And now, introducing FLUFFY BUTT POCKETS!! Made with the same great style and features of our traditional diapers, but stuffable for customizable absorbancy! Made with either super cute cotton prints on the outside and  a strong layer of 2ml PUL hidden within OR with breathable luscious fleece outers and yummy wicking fleece inners, these are sure to become some of your FAVORITES!!

These are all hand-made by me... A REAL PERSON, a mama with 3 kids and one more on the way.. I do my best to make everything to be as perfect as possible, but some "oopses" may occur. If they do, I will do my best to disclose them, but if something slips by, just let me know!

These come from a SMOKE FREE, KITTY FRIENDLY home and all fabric has been prewashed in Lil Outlaws detergent.
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)