Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 year today!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

Today is my 1 yr. clean b-day!! Yea for me!! I did have a horrible morning though. I caught my daughters 24 hr. flu bug...and threw up like 20 times this morning..not fun. But I feel much better now...weird hu? Hell of a way to spend the day. It reminded me of being sick- drug sick last year on this day. Alot has happened in my life in a year...alot of good stuff. I can't imagine going back to that life...ever! I am so proud of us (me and hubbs) for making it this far and doing so well. I coudn't have done it without his support and without Solace Counselling Services. I wouldn't be where I am today. Of course I had to want it..and I had to work really hard...but it's the best thing I could have ever done. Happy Birthday to Me!!!

by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jasmin143
by Member on Jul. 25, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Congratulations!!

DallasMavsGirl
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Yes, the one year bday is great! thank goodness my husband and I are coming up on 2 years in october the 16th I think.  I know how you feel, sometimes before i take my meds in the moring i feel a fraction of the withdrawls and it was absolutely the worst thing, sweating but cold, chills, dirrehea, unbelieveable pain, but you all know what i mean!

CONGRATS to you!   

KCW7
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2009 at 7:37 AM

That's my niece and nephew!  Congrats!!!  Yeah for Solace Counseling Services too. 

Love you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN