Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

decrease

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 166 Total Views
Good Morning all!
I cant sleep! So, like every tues morning my DH and I went to get our meds for the week and I decided to decrease my dose! It makes me nervous BUT I finally did it! So I now dose at 80 instead of 90, he went down as well, from 50 to 40, almost back at his starting dose!
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sydjademom24
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Congrats!! I know it's scary...but that's awesome!! I need to follow your lead and cut down on my meds too..i've been saying I need to for a long time...I should just bite the bullet and do it. It is soooooo not easy though!! ugh. Wanting to do the right thing and actually doing it are 2 different things. I just keep saying "i'll cut down tomorrow" and then tomorrow comes and I say the same thing..it's always tomorrow. Well, I am super proud of you guys and happy that you guys took that step...I hope that everything works out for you. Congrats again!!

jasmin143
by Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Good 4 u!! Im doing the same thing, I was on 60 for 2 years, then I went down to 50, and about 2 months ago I went down to 40, so its about time for me to go down to 30 but I keep putting it off , its like Im getting to close to getting off and I get scared, but I have to do it. Good luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)