Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outdoor Spring/Easter Decor...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 5384 Total Views

I usually only decorate outside for holidays, except Christmas...My youngest son will be 10 on Aopril 12th..his birthday always reminds me of Easter..  =)

Do you think Easter decorations are tacky or do you go all out?

Myspace Comments  

by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kaci
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I love Easter and always have ! I dont do alot of decorating ,but when my kids were younger I concentrated more on the Southern Bunny Rabbit and his going on's. hehehee With the new grandbaby due I am decorating more for all the holidays now! smile~

I love those ideas also Michele!

FabDarling
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 7:35 PM

i do more inside than outside lately.  gotta get all that down from the attick this weekend.

i really like the first pic with the easter egg topiaries though...

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Quoting FabDarling:

i do more inside than outside lately.  gotta get all that down from the attick this weekend.

Those silly things really caught my eye ! I made the pumpkin topiaries this year and now want something for Easter...but I'm going to stick with  th eother ones I posted about for now...unless I find a good deal on some really big eggs!

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

FabDarling
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting FabDarling:

Those silly things really caught my eye ! I made the pumpkin topiaries this year and now want something for Easter...but I'm going to stick with  th eother ones I posted about for now...unless I find a good deal on some really big eggs!

i remember the pumpkin ones too and i LOVED THEM!!!!!! i think i'm gonna totally do them next year!!!!!

now i'm thinking........you could just have the pots and change them up with the seasons......maybe in the winter have some kind of snowman topiary....in the spring like three large wooden birdhouses on top of each other and in the summer......hmmm.......maybe wooden balls painted like beach balls or something else summery.

meme4x
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I love to decorate for Easter/Spring as much as I do Christmas. Although I don't have nearly the amount of decorations as Christmas. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)