Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Journal

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 349 Total Views

3w. 4d.

Mommy got the great news! Its so fantastic to know that your itty bitty body is just starting to grow! It all started  with some deceiving OPKs! Two positives and one negative forced me out the door to pick up some first response early reads!!

One week after mom & daddy knew, we told your Grandma, Grandpa, and the rest of moms side of the family! Christmas eve... We used your big brother Oliver to let them all know, it turned out to be very sweet!

How We Told Moms Family

Fast forwarding to 5 weeks...

Mom is STILL peeing on HPTs!! I have 5 more positives to add to your collection! :)

Its hard to believe that you are going to make Oliver a big brother!

6 weeks

Im betting that you are a little girl! For the hell you are putting me through already, Im almost sure of it! You are making up for the lack of morning sickness that I had with your brother by causing all day sickness. Mom stands up, she wants to vomit... Sits down... Sits up... Lays down... Your rough on your mom already! Dads getting a taste of it too! :) He asked what I wanted for dinner and a frozen lasagna sounded amazing! He tried to come home without one...

At this point, you are about as big as a grain of rice! While mommys uterus has stretched almost as big as an orange to accommodate you!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3291/2527641710_654ca5c942.jpg

il profumo d'arancio by Sabinche. 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)