Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I truly don't understand. I had a friend who was very self motivated, had very high self esteem. She had a good job going to school had tons of friends and family. Then she met her husband. At first it was cool but then the abuse started. He broke her son leg. Left her and the kids alone with no food and no money. He cheated on her with his other baby mama. but she still stayed.

The first time she left him she only had the two kids. It was her, another friend of ours and me. We were in the middle of Pomona in the middle of the night helping her move. He was threatening to kill her and the kids. We did not know when he was coming back. but we got her and the kids out safe. What did she do she goes back with him.

To make a long story short she ended up leaving and going back with him a dozen time. Then the  police got involved and i found out later (by this time i had stopped talking to her) that her husband tried to kill her oldest son. (He is by another man the rest are by him).

He was in jail and they were not going to press charges  on her if she stays away from him. They are getting him for attempted murder on her son, child abuse and spousal abuse. But no she told out friend that she was not talking to him but she lied so now they are going to get her for child endangerment even thou she got her kids taken away from her.

Please help me understand how a women could put her man abouve her kids. There is no way in  heck i could do that. And before you guys say it she had plenty of place to go to. she has lots of family that took her in.

I also know that i don't know the whole story and i don't i just can't be friends with someone like that.

what is you opinion.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)