• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

welcome!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Hello! Welcome to the Huntersville NC mommies! My name is Julie and I am a 24 year old stay at home mom of 2 boys! Ryan is 2 1/2...he will be 3 in December and Carter who will be 1 this friday (July 31st). We are moving to Huntersville this weekend from Illinois! I have never been to NC before so I am not sure what to expect! I thought making a group would be great for play dates and mommies night out! I formed a group in my town here in Illinois and I managed to get almost 200 moms in the group and we had lots of fun!! If anyone has any great ideas for play date locations or mommies night out locations please feel free to share since I will have no idea where to go or what to do lol! :) I hope to meet lots of mommies and make some new friends not only for myself but my husband and our 2 boys! Maybe some couples dinners or something too could be fun! :)

Julie, mother to two spoiled little boys Ryan Connor  & Carter Rileybaby boy

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mommycakes06
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Hi julie. My name is Amanda and I'm a 26 year old saty at home mom to 2 boys. Matthew is my oldest he is 3 and my baby Lucas is still cooking, he is due in Oct. My husband and I live in Concord NC now, which is about 20 mins away from Huntersville. I moved from Ny to Huntersville when I was about 13, so if you have any questions just let me know. There are great parks in Huntersville,lots of shopping and great places to eat. It's grown a lot, but it's a very nice community. Thanks for inviting me to you group and I hope to talk w/ you soon.

Amanda aka Mommycakes06

LauraKersey
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Hi!  I hope the move went well!  I am a 26 year old stay at home mom.  My son Gabriel will 3 tomorrow and my daughter Gianna turned 1 in May.  We live in Huntersville and moved here almost a year ago.  I grew up right outside Chicago (St Charles, IL) and before we moved here I had never been to NC either.  But so far we love it so much.  I haven't met any friends in the area yet and would love for my kids to have friends to play with as well.  My 3 year old has a speech delay and I think it would help him out a lot to be around other kids.  Maybe we could all set up a day to meet and bring the kids out. 

Curtsmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

My name is Elaine.  My husband is Brian.  I'm a WAHM and run a small in home daycare business.  My husband is a flight dispatcher for a FedEx affiliate in Denver, NC.  My first born is Curtis and he's 3 1/2.  He's a sweet gentle little boy and he's my little male look alike.  My 2nd babe is also a boy named Wesley.  He's the spitting image of my husband and he's nearly 10 months old. 

I enjoy living naturally (as naturally as I can).  We cloth diaper and use natural cleaning products.  I'm not as "crunchy" as you might think, but I do enjoy natural living. 

I'd love to get together with some of you girls!  We live in Huntersville.  We moved to Charlotte area in 2006 from Ohio and lived in Huntersville since the summer of 2007.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)