Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intorduce yourself here!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

Hello ladies! welcome to Crazy Pregnant B*tches of CM! my name is miss jenn jenn I am the owner! i am currently 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! Due August 13th 2009. please feel free to indroduce your self in this post! OR you can Introduce yourself in the INTRO forum :D look forward to learning about all of you!

pregnant

by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3greatkids751
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Hey everyone my name is Emily I'm the Admin in the group also aka.(3greatkids751). I'm currently 5 weeks preggo due on March 28,2010.. Were from VA and hubby is in the Military, we have 3 little girls together so were hoping the one in the oven is a boy for my hubby's sake lol.. Have a great time in this group!! =-)

welcome

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting #4 in 2010!!

pregnancy calendar

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL Blinkie

Proud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

littlemommy81
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Well my name is Jessica and  I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant with my 3rd child. My hubby and i are hoping for a boy. My little sister is also pregnant and is due 4 weeks before me.  My 2 little girls say they don't care, They are just happy that they are getting a new brother or sister

MissJennJenn
by Group Admin on Aug. 17, 2009 at 10:05 PM

congrats momma! thanks for joining!

Quoting littlemommy81:

Well my name is Jessica and  I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant with my 3rd child. My hubby and i are hoping for a boy. My little sister is also pregnant and is due 4 weeks before me.  My 2 little girls say they don't care, They are just happy that they are getting a new brother or sister

pregnant

musicangl
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

hi, im Kaila.. im in VA (chesapeake) hate this damn state.. i have a 1 and a half and 2 and a half baby girls.. and am around 6 weeks preg.. im also trying to find a job and a place to live and im getting a divorce.. my birth mom just died.. and needless to say im stressed out haha.. so yea just need a place with friends. :)

MissJennJenn
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM

congrats on your pregnancy dear!

and im so sorry to hear about your loss! and everything else that is going on in your life. We are here to help you as much as we can! please dont be afraid to add me, or message me with anything you need....same goes for 3greatkids751 shes an admin and would love to help you!

Quoting musicangl:

hi, im Kaila.. im in VA (chesapeake) hate this damn state.. i have a 1 and a half and 2 and a half baby girls.. and am around 6 weeks preg.. im also trying to find a job and a place to live and im getting a divorce.. my birth mom just died.. and needless to say im stressed out haha.. so yea just need a place with friends. :)

pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)