Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free stuff, fun times, cool people

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

Hey guys my publisher Midnight Hour is hosting their first annual Founders Day Celebration event. There will be free books, games, you can meet some awesome authors and if you're a writer do some killer networking.

On top of that there is a venue for artists of all kinds, photographers, painters, sculpters, pretty much anything and everything. This could be a great chance to get yourself out there.

Would you guys like to get some more information about some great and possibly free marketing opportunities? Do you want free stuff and to play some fun games and meet some amazing people? Are you looking to network and get the word out there? I would be shocked if anyone here said no to that. Midnight Hour Publishing is having their founders day event on April 13th and I promise not only all of that but tons more. Meet people who make custom designed swag, talk with lead designers about web graphics, cover art and web designers about making yourself a big name in the literary world. Come see what we can do for you, what do you have to lose? The following link is the location with the details and the location of the event itself. Thank you https://www.facebook.com/events/224391631036153/?context=create

Hope to see you there I can't wait!!!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)