Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About me...

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

HI!  I am a mom of 2; Rebecca is 22 and Nick is 20.  My husband is wonderful and I feel very blessed. 29 years of marriage!I have been an entrepreneur since my daughter was born. I was an X-Ray Technician by trade and when I went back to work, I hired a live-in nanny. Soon I couldn't stand the idea that someone else was raising her and having all of the fun not to mention that half of my income went to paying her. Although I love working and I am ambitious it was very  important to me to be home as much as possible.

Since that time I have; started my own temporary staffing agency, (I hired x-ray tech's to work at local hosptital's and clinic's)  been involved in direct Sales, Tried MLM, done several home businesses from 1995 to current and isn't it ironic that I am back with the VERY FIRST COMPANY I started with?! I am also a  Realtor & Real Estate Investor and here I am~

Count on living every single day in a way you believe will make you feel good about your LIFE

Cheryl from Chicago,

Don't forget to ask me how you can make $500 this month!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kari126
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Hi I am a mom of 2, Kevin 17 and Tyler 13.  I have been married to my amazing husband for 14 years.  He is very supportive in every crazy idea I have.  I am a full time mortgage processor and started my home business 1 year ago.  I have spent most of my children's lives helping to build someone else's dream and last year I decided that it was time to build mine.

I have tried everything under the sun to make a living working from home.  I wanted so badly to avoid any type of business that I needed to sell something- be it myself, products or services.  Last year as the mortgage market began to crumble I realized that I needed to step out of my comfort zone and began looking for exactly what I didn't want the years before.  I found my home business and spent quite a bit of time researching everything there was to know about it.  I decided if I ever wanted to live the dreams I have never lost I needed to jump in and get going.  That is what I have been doing ever since.  I work around my job with the belief some day my business will work around me.

Kari

Diamond Distributor

www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

livewell
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Laila and I live on an organic farm in Nova Scotia, Canada, with my soul mate and our 4 wonderful children with another boy due Aug 17. We homeschool and both of us work from home, but we are definitely not homebodies! LOL

We like to travel and recently came back from 5 weeks in Europe where we visited relatives and showed the kids a whole new world.

Last year we went out to BC and went all through the interior, down to Salt Spring Island and then on to the hotsprings along the way back to Edmonton were we got back on the cross country train...what a trip!

Anyway, it would not be possible to take such large chucks of time off if it were not for the wonderful company and team I work from home with. I would be happy to share the information with you! Just click here or on my siggy to go to my page. You can also read some of my business articles at another forum I am a member of Sta.rtUp.biz (click here) Warning: if you choose to join that forum, make a seperate email for it because you will get a LOT of emails from the spammers on the network...they are usually booted soon enough, but...JMO always have a hotmail, gmail, yahoo or whatever for joining forums :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)