Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

START HERE - Introductions

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

Welcome to Social Mommy on CafeMom - we are excited to have you as part of our group!  Please post your introduction HERE so we can learn more about you!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
wahconsultant
by Group Owner on Sep. 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Guess it would be nice if I went first since I created this group and all, LOL.  I'm Shannon, 33 yrs young, Mom to 5, wife to an Active Duty Army SGT, part-time student, full-time CSR, and ruler of my domain!

I love social networking and meeting new people so it isnt really surprising that I started our main network on NING - Social Mommy!  Groups like these are just a great way to get people together who share the same interests and goals in life.  I've made more lasting friendships in the past fews years than I have anywhere else; and we're military so we've been many places LOL!

Another project that I am doing is my own Home Parties biz where I represent some awesome direct sales companies.  I do parties in the CENLA area (or Central Louisiana) where I live.  I of course offer catalog and internet parties too if anyone is interested look me up at www.parteisbyshannon.com

You can also "friend" us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/socialmommy and if you haven't already joined our main network please do at www.socialmommy.ning.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)