Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finding Women who are TTCing Like Me AKA Introductions!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Here you can find other moms that share your location, situations, and more! Talk about where you are in your TTC journey and find others who can relate? If you are New to CafeMom, this is a great place to start!

baby dust

by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM
Replies (51-59):
wildflower1980
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I live in OkC, OK. Dh and I are ttc baby #2 for us together (we each have 2 from previous marriages). We are both in our early 30's. We have been actively ttc for 3 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my808escape
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hello, everyone!  My name is Jenny and I am 26 years old.  I've been with my husband for 12 years this month and we will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary in March.  We just started ttc on Christmas.  We were the first of our friends to be married and we will be the first of our friends to ttc.  The only thing is, we are keeping all of this a secret from everyone.  They all think that we will start on our anniversary, which was always the plan, but my husband surprised me for Christmas and said we should start earlier.  We wanted a few months without pressure, so that's why we're keeping it top secret.  I pray that everyone has as stress-free a time as possible ttc.  Best wishes to all!  

pambunce
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM
I am Pam I am not new to trying to conceive, my husband and I have been married almost 2 years and have been TTC for the majority of our marriage. We got pregnant last year and I had a MC 8 weeks along! Now we are TTC again really praying and believing for a bundle of joy very soon;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lakishmi25
by New Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:10 PM

My husband & I have been TTC for about a year w/o any medical help. Recently had my third cycle of clomid. I'm at day 17 in my cycle and just started spotting. No actual flow just each time I wipe (sorry for tmi). Is this a second period or what, HELP!!!!! 

Huni_the_badger
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Felicia. I have Tao beautiful little boys from my first marriage, chris(8) and Tyler(3). My DH has a beautiful little girl from his first marriage, rebecca(4). We don't get to see her very often :( but that's a story for another time. My hubby doesn't believe in "trying to conceive" he says if it happens it happens. He does really want us to have a baby of our own, but thinking about it makes him nervous and then second guesses it :/. I have wanted to be the mother if his child even before we were dating and married! I know that sounds really weird but maybe someone can relate. We were best friends for about 11 years before we got together and I've always had this incredibly strong urge to be the mother of his child, I can't explain it. When his ex was pregnant with their daughter and I was pregnant with my youngest I can honestly say I was jelious! It was so weird! But anyways I do hope to conceive soon! It doesn't help that I have the baby fever it's just made the urge that much stronger lol! I hope to chat with you ladies soon, and baby dust to you all!!
Pfligirl
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Hi. My name is Elise. My hubby and I have been TTC since Nov 13, 2012. Not that we are counting days or anything lol We have a 2.5 year old daughter, Kennedy, and mu hubby has 2 kids from his first marriage, Anna (8), and Jack (4.5). I have the lovely app on my phone that helps me keep track of my periods and ovulations but we are still not prego yet. I have an appt Aug 16 to see my Dr to see if there is anything wrong with myself or my hubby. Hoping to conceive soon!! If we cannot have anymore, we have decided that we would adopt. Good luck and baby dust to all :)
mdawn028
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Hi my name is Dawna.I'm 28.Took me 8 yrs. ttc naturally to get pregnant at 8 Weeks along in my pregnancy I lost my baby due to mc.On my dh's birthday July 28,2012. My baby would have been due March 5,2013. My dh and I waited 2-3months and then started ttc after our,loss. We are still ttc now. I hope I get pregnant soon I long to have a baby growing inside of me again. I hope I get pregnant soon. Hugs.
tiffluv81
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Hello ladies.. My name is Tiffany. I am 33 years old. Currently been ttc for 11+ years. With current s/o six years. I have had 6 mc's 5 chemicals. I do not have much support with ttc with my family since I am not married.

BTW I stay in Carrollton Texas.

NoraDun
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:36 PM

So happy you joined Tiff. I would love for you to help me make the group more active. I made the group and owned it. Then when I was going through a dark time I gave the group over to someone. Its since become very dead. But its full of info. So I would love to make it active again!

Quoting tiffluv81:

Hello ladies.. My name is Tiffany. I am 33 years old. Currently been ttc for 11+ years. With current s/o six years. I have had 6 mc's 5 chemicals. I do not have much support with ttc with my family since I am not married.

BTW I stay in Carrollton Texas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)