Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finding Women who are TTCing Like Me AKA Introductions!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Here you can find other moms that share your location, situations, and more! Talk about where you are in your TTC journey and find others who can relate? If you are New to CafeMom, this is a great place to start!

baby dust

by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
mrsjmcg
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Olivia.  I'm just now coming back to cafemom message boards, I've been off for quite a bit.  DH and I have been TTC#1 since July 2008.  We took Clomid 50mg in August and October 09.  It stuck the second time, but I miscarried on Dec 4 at 9 weeks.  This next cycle, we're trying Clomid at 50 mg, again.  I'm expecting my cd1 around Feb 21/22, so I'll be pill poppin' somewhere between the 24-28ish.  I'm pretty scared to keep moving foward, not knowing what lies ahead, but I just can't shake this passion to be a mom.  It's amazing how I can be so excited and happy to browse the baby clothes in a department store, then feel super sad the same day because of the whole situation/stress of TTC w/PCOS.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!  Have a great night!  :)

Olivia (28), Jason (29) - TTC#1 since July 2008

http://www.livanneluv.blogspot.com/

PCOS Dx: 4.2009; Met ER, 2000mg; Clomid 50mg, 2.2010

"I might have to wait, I'll never give up, I guess it's half timing and the other half's luck, wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere, and into my life... just haven't met you yet."

kelleybug20
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Hello!! My name is Kelley. I just got married to my husband Kevin on January 30th, after being together for almost 4 years and 2 babies later! I have 4 kids all together, Lily 6, Wyatt almost 4, Ian will be 15 months on the 1st, and Cole just turned 4 months old.
I know it's really soon to be TTC again, but both my Hubby and I are wanting to try once more for a little girl!!
I'm hoping to find more mommas out there that either have or are trying to have babies/pregnancies close together!!

mrandmrsminus1
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and my husband is 27.  We have been married for 7 months, and been together for 1 year and 7 months.  We decided we were going to start TTC #1 in October, and started TTC in November.  I have always wanted children.  My husband comes from a large family (2 siblings and 3 step-siblings), and I know that children are important to him.  I feel like we have tried everything, and I hate going to the doctor.  I plan on going to the doctor in March if I'm not pregnant to check on possible infertility.  I will be able to take a HPT on March 4.  Keep us in your prayers!  Baby Dust to All!!

BethRae
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 8:24 PM

My name is Bethany. I am almost 23 and have been married for a little over 4 years. We have a beautiful baby girl that will be 1 on the 29th of March... I live in the Pittsburgh, PA area and we have recently started ttc #2! Good luck to all of you!

heather21287
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 6:56 PM

I'm Heather, just joined the group today! My childrens father and I have decided to try for baby # 3, I am calling the doctor in the morning to make an appointment to get my implanon (birthcontrol) removed.  I'm excited but scared it might be hard to concieve since I've had this thing in my arm since November 08.

sworkman23
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and im 25.  I'm a mother of 4 hopefully 5 soon.  I have 3 girls 1 boy.  My husband is a med student.  He will become a Dr in 2011.  We live in Des Moines, Ia and plan on moving to Michigan or Ohio in 2011 for residency.  I only have till the end of june to ttc before he goes off for rotations so i hope this will be my month and i wont have to worry about it.  I'm cd 2 right now soooo...i have a ways to go.

shelly69
by on May. 7, 2010 at 3:15 PM

My name is Shelly & I think I am the oldest mom here... I am 40 :( We are TTC #7. We have been TTC since Jan. I am still nursing my son who will be 1 on the 21 of this month so I think that is part of the problem, the other is probably my age :( I am praying it happens soon, I wanted to have another before I turned 41 but now that is not going to happen :( Baby dust to all:)

PeachBump
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Hi all!  I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Alicia, I'm 28, and I live in New Jersey (although I was born and raised in Georgia).  I am married to my amazing husband of 4 years Dave.  We are TTC for the first time!  We are so excited we've finally come to the point in our lives where we are ready... or as ready as we can be, haha... to have a baby!  We've been trying for two months so far so I am still very new at all this!  Good luck to all and here's hoping for our 2011 babies!!!

ChosenByGod40
by Member on Jul. 8, 2010 at 12:42 PM

hi i'm goria and i ive in louisiana and i am 43 and trying ttc number 3

GLORIA  ABRAHAM

ilovemykids323
by on Jul. 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM

My name is Kimberly I am 25 years old. I've been married for 3 years and been together for 6 years with my wonderful DH. We just started ttc this month so I'm excited and nervous. We have a wonderful son and daughter already they are 2 and 10 months old. We would like to have 4 kids. 13 days utnil i get to test :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN