Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

My name is Helen, I am 30 almost 31 and I'm currently ttc my 3rd child.  I have a 10 year old daughter and my son is almost 22months.  I have to wait till next week to see if dreaded AF shows up or not.  I feel like I'm having symptoms like the ones I had w/my son but not getting too excited about them yet in case they are just a result of wishful thinking.  I have been feeling nauseous the last week or so and tired.  I never got morning sickness with my daughter but had it really bad with my son.  I have a couple other symptoms like breast tenderness and things like that but those are things you can also have before AF shows up so at this point in time I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.  I'm looking forward to getting to know all you ladies.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoraDun
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Well congrats on your two beautiful children and good luck TTC#3!!! Keep us posted!!! Please feel free to message me anytime!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant Come join: TTC/Pregnant 2010 or 2011

Mommyof3yippey
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Hey, nice to meet you. My name is Tiffany and we are TTC our fifth child. I am 25. I am a SAHM to three children, I homeschool them (yeah that's interesting). I had ALL the pregnancy signs last month and nothing...so this month I am TRYING my best to not think about things like I did last month...

I hope you get a BFP soon.! Update us please when you find out!

Are you a Christian mom who wants to TTC Naturally??? Join group and learn how to get your BFP with Natural and Organic herbs, oils and trusting in God's perfect timing!!!  Click on Picture Below to join the FUN!!!

helen1978
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Well I still haven't gotten my period.  I think if I don't get it tommorrow I'm going to go ahead and test.  My periods are usually pretty regular and I'm now a couple of days late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)