Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when to TTC?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

Hi,

hubby and I have two beautiful girls...our 2nd was a huge suprise and they are 22 months apart...we know we would like to have at least 3 or 4 kids...we joke that we should keep our trend going as our girls were born in 06, and 08 which would mean another one in 10...but with the economy the way it is, we have been pretty tight...and dh just joined the airforce reserves (he's a trained fire fighter, but no one is hiring) he leaves in march until sept...he says he wants to TTC before he leaves...but part of me wants to wait longer...and maybe have a baby born in 2012 (early 2012) which would bee ttc 2011? 

Any suggestions? also i'm 33 so no realy spring chicken anymore especially if we end up having 4 ?

preview image

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommyof3yippey
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM

I would just BD when you felt like it and then let God decide the right time.

If it happens then you know it was meant to be, if not then you can jump on the TTC wagon when he gets back.

JMO 

Are you a Christian mom who wants to TTC Naturally??? Join group and learn how to get your BFP with Natural and Organic herbs, oils and trusting in God's perfect timing!!!  Click on Picture Below to join the FUN!!!

1wildchild
by on Nov. 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM

If having another in 2010 is important to you then I would BD before he leaves especially because of your age. Otherwise I agree with the PP, BD when you feel like it and leave it up to God.  Good luck in TTC!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)