Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else in their first trimester?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

I feel just aweful, throwing up all the time, have this weird feeling in my belly like theres a tiny ballon inflated in there that makes it feel weird to hunch over lol, and I'm like 4 or 5 weeks, my boobs are HUGE and a little tender. Just wanted to know if anyone else was going through this right now. or what are your symptoms? I don't know if I'm just really intuned with my body or whats up but I'm noticing alot of differences. I already am having issues buttoning my jeans and they are super uncomfy when I sit. I'm super bloated in my tummy. I don't think I'm further along than I am because I used the OPKs this month, but who knows I will call the dr tomorrow. I feel awefull but its wonderful, after a couple misscarriages I'm greatfull to be feeling all this, every time I throw up makes me think, YEP I'm still pregnant! 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Well I just entered the second trimester and I must say " THANK THE LORD!!!!" I am feeling so much better! I was very much like you "intune with my body" I could feel a heaviness to my uterus at just 4wks pregnant. At 4 wks I also had trouble fitting into my jeans b/c of bloating and lucky for my by the time the bloating went down my uterus jumped up LOL I am 14 wks with #3 and my uterus is about 4 inches above where it would be for a first time mother, My Doc laughs b/c I am so huge and I am only preggo with one although sometimes I wonder LOL!! I started having terrible morning sickness at 4 wks that finally eased up by about 8-10 wks. I still feel yucky occasionally but overall I am much better. Well CONGRATS girl and hopefully I have given you hope IT WILL GET EASIER LOL!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Keep us posted on your pregnancy and your next Doc apt!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

cheffiecms
by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Thank you! I'm so excited but I can't wait for it to get better lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)