Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ASK!! Questions to which I will find the answers!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 522 Total Views

Here you can ask me questions! I consider myself very knowledgable about TTCing and I will do my best to answer your questions or find you the answer. Keep in mind I am not a Doctor I am simply trying to help!!

Please give me atleast 12 hrs to reply to your question...I have a busy life and it may take me some time to see your question!

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age1 and one girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! I am truely blessed!                                                                                                          

by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM

TTC LMP was sept.5 cycle was 27 days had sex on Sept.19  what are the chances I am pregnant ?? my cycles are between 27- 31 days?? I dont understand all the calendar ..some say i ovulated on the 18 some say 19 ...also can you get pregnant the day after ovulation what are the chances..I just need answers i can understand ..Thanks for the feedback:)

NoraDun
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Based on your past cycles having sex on the 19th gives you a good chance of conception (If that is when you Od) Did you have any ovulation signs around that time such as EWCM, or ovulation pains?? Once ovulation occurs you only have 24 hrs to catch the egg and that is at best. So you have a good chance I believe. Remember however we can do everything right, bed at the right time, and everything and still not concieve. You should be able to test Oct 3 and know forsure if you have concieved or not :) Good luck!

EricaValleroy
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Can metformin cause a period to delay? ive been ttc for 4 months and just started metformin this past month. my period was due the 25th of this month but it hasnt come. I have pcos, BUT my periods have always been regular. ive taken 3 hpt and all negative. am i going crazy or could i be pregnant?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nytbun
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Hey guys i am a newbie, long story short trying to conceive for 10months now, had previously two miscarriages

Well now to the question

I am 6days late (was due on 10th) but 4days before AF was due I has spotting well it was in the following manner

Date 5- brown spots and then bds
Date 6-light red bleeding in morning then nothing through out the day, if this was my pad

I ::: I
I :: I
I : I
I I
I I
I I
I I
I I
I I

Date 7- again light red spot bleeding only in the morning

I ::: I
I . I
I . I
I . I
I I
I I
I I
I I
I I

Date-8 jus little brown streak

I I
I I
I I
I I
I I
I I

That's all, I haven't tested yet waiting till the 20th spot bleeding was without abdominal cramping always have period with cramping
msboerschinger
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Hey! My name is marissa I'm 32 and ttc. I have two boys both were surprises, 12 and 3.
My husband and I have decided to have another baby and it's been 5 months now and still no bfp.
I had 2 csections and I'm not sure if something's wrong with me or if it's just timing in general as my husband is a truck driver. Anyways I decided this cycle before ovulation to start drinking raspberry leaf tea and started taking evening primrose oil and maca root as they are suppose to help with conceiving. I'm also going to use an ovulation test this cycle also, never used one before so this will be interesting anyways has anybody on here tried this???
NoraDun
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Yes I have used them before. And its definitely helpful! I suggest stopping the EPO after you ovulate though! Try to keep in mind that it can take a healthy couple under 35 up to 1 yr to conceive on average. I also suggest along with opks that you start learning about cervical mucus, cervical positions, and how to take your basal body temps. The book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" is a great resource. You also can google and find lots of info. Not sure how active this group still is (I used to own it and passed it on) but I would check out the Trying to Coneive group. Friendly ladies, and lots of info! 

Quoting msboerschinger: Hey! My name is marissa I'm 32 and ttc. I have two boys both were surprises, 12 and 3. My husband and I have decided to have another baby and it's been 5 months now and still no bfp. I had 2 csections and I'm not sure if something's wrong with me or if it's just timing in general as my husband is a truck driver. Anyways I decided this cycle before ovulation to start drinking raspberry leaf tea and started taking evening primrose oil and maca root as they are suppose to help with conceiving. I'm also going to use an ovulation test this cycle also, never used one before so this will be interesting anyways has anybody on here tried this???

mcc726
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Hello
mcc726
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Hello I posted already but I don't know if it went through so sorry if you get this twice. DH and I are trying to conceive for 3 months now. I ovulated on the 15th I used a ovulation prediction test. I was suppose to get my period on the 28th of July today is the 31st so I'm 3 days late. I have been having some symptoms such as cramping and pain in my side, popping Alot! , feeling nauseous in the morning and through out the day also my husband said I have been moody and emotional. . I was stressed bt have calmed down before my missed period. I have took test and they were negative. . Can I be pregnant? . Thank you
NoraDun
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Its possible! BUT you may of not ovulated. Its possible you geared up to O but didn't succeed. Or you may of O'd late due to stress. I would wait another week and take a test! If its still negative see if your Dr will give you a blood test! Good luck hun

Quoting mcc726: Hello I posted already but I don't know if it went through so sorry if you get this twice. DH and I are trying to conceive for 3 months now. I ovulated on the 15th I used a ovulation prediction test. I was suppose to get my period on the 28th of July today is the 31st so I'm 3 days late. I have been having some symptoms such as cramping and pain in my side, popping Alot! , feeling nauseous in the morning and through out the day also my husband said I have been moody and emotional. . I was stressed bt have calmed down before my missed period. I have took test and they were negative. . Can I be pregnant? . Thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)