Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Probably all in my head....***Update***

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 551 Total Views

Well, we have been TTC for about 6 months. It's hard to pinpoint ovulation since i'm irregular after coming off BC pills 2 yrs ago.  Well, AF came on Dec 20th and lasted 6-7 days. I usually get cramps, headaches, etc. I think I was ovulating the week of January 3 and my cycles are usually 5-6 wks apart. Well, AF came on Jan 19th and only lasted about 4 days with no cramps or headache. This would have been about 12 dpo, which is unusual, but I thought maybe it was just early. It was light to moderate (more then spotting).  Well since then, I have had sinus congestion, headaches, dizziness, frequent urination the last 3 nights and some nausea. I got really bad sinus infections and headaches with my last pregnancy. I took a test last Friday, the 4th but of course it was negative. Guess I will just have to wait and see if AF comes. I should be ovulating right now but still haven't. Any thoughts? I know its probably all in my head, but I want baby #2 so bad!

Thanks!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM

You could test and see what happens....I just knew I was pregnant last month...felt just like I had when I concieved my last...had all the signs even got a BFP but I wasn't pregnant! I wish you the best!

AaronsMom78
by Member on Feb. 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Well I got a bfn on Monday. But I still feel bloated, headache and frequent urination even when I don't drink a lot. I also don't feel like I've ovulated and I can always "tell" when I do. Af is scheduled to make her appearance this week/weekend so we will see! Oh I am also swollen at my ankles and hands/fingers. I swelled really early on last time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Not sure but heres a bump for ya!! Good luck and keep us updated!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AaronsMom78
by Member on Feb. 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I am now CD 40 and no AF. I am on lovenox shots for clotting disorder and have my next OB appt in 3 wks. I thought I was having pms symptoms the last few days because my breasts are sore but no AF yet. I also
feel like I'm running a low
grade fever. So frustrating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by on Feb. 28, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Did you just start the meds...maybe your having a reaction....keep us posted! Good Luck

Quoting AaronsMom78:

I am now CD 40 and no AF. I am on lovenox shots for clotting disorder and have my next OB appt in 3 wks. I thought I was having pms symptoms the last few days because my breasts are sore but no AF yet. I also
feel like I'm running a low
grade fever. So frustrating!

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age 2 and one baby girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth (7mn)! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! I am truely blessed!                                             

AaronsMom78
by Member on Feb. 28, 2011 at 9:53 AM
No I started the shots in November and I've had 3 Af since. I'll test again if I haven't started by the end of the week.
NoraDun
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 1:32 AM

BUMP for update!

AaronsMom78
by Member on Mar. 5, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Well I'm on CD 46 and no AF yet. I tested on Tuesday but was BFN. I am going to call my OB on Monday to see what is going on. I am usually 31-35 day cycle.  I've been having some breast tenderness and soreness, but not real bad. I haven't had any pms symptoms that I usually get : i.e. cramps and headache.  I'm trying not to read into it too much because I don't want to get my hopes up. But I also hope something else isn't wrong to make me skip my AF.

shrugging

AaronsMom78
by Member on Mar. 7, 2011 at 12:14 AM
CD 47. No Af and BFN tonight. Calling OB in morning.
NoraDun
by on Mar. 9, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Good Luck keep us posted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)