Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too much sex going to ruin my pregnancy chances?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

My boy friend and I are long distance and we had a lot of sex 3/29-4/1 

I am cramping and bleeding blood clots when I use the restroom. I was ovulating 3/28 and last day I was fertile was 3/29. He never "finished" in me but he did have a lot of pre cum. Can I still become pregnant off this or is the inflmation and bleeding from the sex going to stop this from happening? 

by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsParsons11
by Mod on Apr. 1, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Your bleeding now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathryn.k
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:01 PM

When I go to the restroom only. 

MrsParsons11
by Mod on Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:10 PM
If ur bleeding with clots its doubtful but still a possibility. Very small possibility but still. When is af due?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathryn.k
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM

April 11th so 041/11 

MrsParsons11
by Mod on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:17 AM
How lpng r ur cycles?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathryn.k
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Usually every other month. I keep a tracker. My breast have been sore the entire week I was said to be ovualting. Then all of a sudden I got my period 2 weeks before I was expected. 

MrsParsons11
by Mod on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Hmmmm... this is odd. Could have had a cyst rupture causing all the blood and clots. Ib isn't clotty so couldn't be that. If af is due the 11th and u od let's just say the 28th u would have a 14 day lp and would only be 5 dpo which is waaayyy to early for ib or af lol. So I would say ( based on info presented) either u od earlier then u think ( temping ur bbt and blood work are only ways to confirm o) ooorrr had a cyst rupture... in my honest opinion I would wait till at least Sunday and take an hpt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathryn.k
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM

It started off as light pink then was heavy for two days and now it is stopping. I do have irregular periods and my breast are sore a week before my period so I think I ovulate before my period because I am so irregular. So I'll take a test Sunday to see what happens! Thank you I really want a baby! 

MrsParsons11
by Mod on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM

any update??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN